- What company name will appear on my credit card statement when I make a purchase on TicketPal.com?
- Can I print my e-tickets off and bring them with me to the event?
- What if I am purchasing tickets for someone else?
- What is the refund policy, if any?
- I am trying to register my user account but the site says my email address is already in use?
- I did not get a confirmation receipt, how do I know my order went through?
- I purchased the wrong tickets what do I do?
- What happens if there are issues getting into the event?
- Is there a number I can call to speak to a customer representative?
- I have a ticket related question. What should I do?
Can I print my e-tickets off and bring them with me to the event?
Yes, you can print your e-tickets off by either:
1. Printing them when you make the purchase
2. Printing them from the email you received from TicketPal.com.
3. Logging back into your account with your Username and Password and by clicking on the "My Account" button and then printing your purchased e-tickets.
What if I am purchasing tickets for someone else?
If you are purchasing tickets for someone else, simply enter their name as the “Customer Name”, and your name in the “Billing Information” field. Make sure they bring the e-ticket with them when they show up to the event. If an event is “Will Call” only, then you must simply bring a valid ID.
What is the refund policy, if any?
If your event is cancelled, we will refund the amount you paid for your tickets (minus any Order costs, convenience and delivery fees) using the same payment method used for purchase. If your event is postponed, we will contact you with the new date and time. All Event personnel have the right to refuse entry to any ticket holder for any reason at their discretion. Venue and Talent are subject to change without notice and are not grounds for a refund. Anything promised by the promoter that is unfulfilled is not guaranteed by the seller and is not grounds for a refund.
There are no refunds or exchanges.
I am trying to register my user account but the site says my email address is already in use?
Simply login with your email and password. If you forgot your password, please click on the “Forgot Password” link once you have clicked the login button.
I did not get a confirmation receipt, how do I know my order went through?
After an order is placed you will receive a confirmation page with an order ID and a receipt is sent to your email address. If you did not receive the email receipt you can access your orders and re-print your tickets online in your Account history after loggin in. Here you can access your receipts and account info. If the order does not show up here, there is a good chance it didn't go through at all.
I purchased the wrong tickets what do I do?
We cannot make any exchanges, upgrades, or additions to an existing order. If you would like to exchange or upgrade your ticket you can request a refund for your original order (minus the nonrefundable service charge) and you can repurchase the correct tickets. Please note, not all refund requests for this reason will be honored.
What happens if there are issues getting into the event?
If you encounter any issues at the event, you must contact TicketPal within 5 business days following the originally scheduled date of the event via a trouble ticket inquiry at support@TicketPal.com in order to request a refund. Failure to do so will waive your right to a refund. Not all refund requests will be honored.
Is there a number I can call to speak to a customer representative?
Since we need to have all customer service in writing for various reasons, we do not handle support over the phone. You must email support@TicketPal.com with your questions/problems. In case of extreme emergency only, please see our "Contact Us" section and leave a detailed message with your contact information and a member of our support team will call you back within 24 hrs or less.
I have a ticket related question. What should I do?
If you have a question that is not answered in our FAQ, please email support@TicketPal.com. Please note we do not have any additional information about an event besides what is listed on the event pages on our website. We suggest contacting the venue or promoter directly for answers to specific event questions.